Mobile Vet?? - Clayton area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BEEBSLY9, Mar 1, 2013.

1. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

Looking for suggestions or experiences when it comes to mobile vets in the Clayton area. I was thinking about switching our one dog over to a mobile vet. She currently goes to Plantation Animal Hospital and they are GREAT, but she is a tad on the crazy side and doesn't do well in the car. I want to keep the care she gets at the same level as if she continued to go to Plantation. I have read a lot of reviews online about Healthy Pets Mobile Vet, and they seem good but I have also read a lot of terrible things about Dr. Lash from when she worked at Cleveland School Animal Hospital. :confused:

I would also like to add, she is a senior dog with no health issues so it would only be for routine shots and monthly preventive medicine!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

I really like Dr. Regina that owns Purr and Bark Mobile Vet.
    Look at her site: Www.purrandbarkvet.com
    and also search this forum using the words purr and bark and you can read what others have posted about their experiences with her.

Take Care.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We have used Dr. Sara Lash. She came out and did a check up on 2 of our dogs and also put down one of our babies. She was very nice and very compassionate with us. We really liked her.

http://drsaralash.com/

919-329-7387(PETS)

5. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

We have recently used Dr. Regina Sanders for our senior dog, he and we loved her.

6. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

I have contacted Dr Regina! Thanks!

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hope you love her!

:hurray:

8. atarot

atarot Member

Sara Lash

I have been using Dr. Sara Lash with Healthy Pets Mobile Vets for years and she is great. Her prices are good and she comes to your house! Her technician is also wonderful. I highly recommend.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

So, for the mobile vets - it's the trip charge plus the exam fee, correct?
    Got a sick dog, and I can't get her to the vet by myself, so was thinking of trying one of these mentioned here.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

That is correct, atleast with Dr. Regina Sanders for Purr and Bark Mobile Vet.

We feel she is worth every penny though! :)

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

For us not having to fight with anywhere from 4-8 cats and a dog in trying to manage to get them all to the vet in a single day or trip it has been well worth paying the trip charge.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Not even the getting everyone to the vet "cat"astrophes, but also just knowing that there is less stress on the animals from being out of their own environments. Our cats hate car rides, dog isn't real people friendly... the list goes on. :hurray: