mommy & me gymnastics classes?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by chumphr, Apr 5, 2012.

1. chumphr

chumphr Active Member

Anyone have any suggestions for someplace nearby? We loved the Little Gym in Clayton but it shut down...

Thanks!

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

One of the instructors from The Little Gym is now doing mommy and me classes at Jumpin' Jax at 40/42. They do some of the gymnastics skills, but also incorporate music and instruments and other fun stuff. The detailed info is on their website under mommy and me.

http://jumpinjkids.com

3. chicvisage

chicvisage New Member

I saw the sign that Jumpin Jax has posted.... Has anyone tried these classes yet? If yes, can you describe what the class is like (activities, class size, etc.) Also, what is the cost?

4. QueenBee

QueenBee Member

We took the classes in the fall. They were great! It was a small group of moms/toddlers. Each week had a theme and the activities were centered around that theme. There was a gymnastics skill each week. There were structured activities and then free time where the moms/toddlers could go around to the different bounce houses, gymnastics equipment or climbing house. I would recommend it! The price depends on how long the session is but I think the pricing was fair.