Money Found. Monday December 21,2015

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mother May I, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Mother May I

Mother May I New Member

Yesterday upon exiting Walmart I looked down and saw money blowing across the parking lot on 42. I took it to the assistant manager Toby. Now he and I know where I found that money and exact amount. If you or someone you know did loose money on the lot at Walmart contact Toby the assistant manager and he will ask some very exact questions that will tell him it was yours. I sure hope who lost it, gets it back. I would hate to think that someone electric bill or gas for the week or even worse will go without being able to because the money fell out of pocket or was trying to load children in car and dropped it. Good luck I hope whom ever lost it finds it .Thank you 4042 family pass the word on maybe we will get it back to the owner. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2016.

elims, Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  2. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

From a chronic money loser, Thank you for doing the right thing!

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thank you!

The problem is that you and Toby only know the minimum amount that blew away. I wonder how many readers are now checking out the parking lot for the rest that might have blown away.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

What an admirable thing to do. Bless you!

Sherry

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I lost a wad of cash there. Was it green and had some dead presidents on it? I even had some with Alexander Hamilton's mug on it. I didn't have any Ben Franklin's

Sherry A. likes this.
  6. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

This is probably the only reason to go to WalMart. LOL

In all seriousness, thank you for being the person you are.

michelle and Hught like this.