Monograms?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FamilyOfFive, Dec 12, 2012.

1. FamilyOfFive

FamilyOfFive Well-Known Member

I need some things monogrammed for Christmas... any suggestions of a local place I can take them? Thanks.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Isn't there a place that does monogramming in Peddlers Village??

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yes, Ink and Thread or something along those lines. I have to pick up some vinyl stencils I ordered from her tomorrow as a matter of fact. She does all kinds of monogramming.

4. FamilyOfFive

FamilyOfFive Well-Known Member

thanks! I will check it out...

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I believe Wednesday was the cutoff day to take stuff in to be back in time for Christmas.

6. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

There's also a place at the Flea Market in Raleigh. We got stockings monogrammed there last year. She was in that covered area between the two buildings. We dropped them off one Saturday and picked it up the next one. I cannot remember the name of it.

7. madams324

madams324 New Member

Don't use ink and thread

Don't go here! My family has given this business multiple chances and this last incident was the final straw. They have taken longer than stated to have items ready, gotten the quantity of orders wrong, and most recently ruined a custom item and refused to make it right. Tell everyone you know to avoid this place like the plague unless you want to be severely disappointed. They are not at all customer friendly and nothing is ever their fault.

8. canesfan

canesfan Active Member

I agree. I had two clothing items ruined without so much as an apology. I will NEVER use them again. I also had a friend that had an item ruined as well. We were both given the , "this has never happened before" story.
    I now take all of my items to Addy & Morgan's Granny (can be found on facebook) - she has a booth set up in Unique Boutiques on 42. She does great work.