Mover suggestions

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by smallone, Nov 16, 2012.

1. smallone

smallone Well-Known Member

Moving from 40/42 to Wake Forest (by the seminary) the first wkend in Dec. Unfortunately, I can not move my furniture myself. Please let me know if you have any suggestions and recommendations for movers.

2. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Try Elite Movers, sorry I don't have the number handy. I found them on Angie's list. They do moves (you supply the truck) and we used them to move some furniture from room to room and they moved furniture out of the house for us. We think they did a better job than the moving company that moved us to NC. We would use them again.

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We used Two Men and a Truck when we moved in July. They were absolutely AWESOME. They worked quickly and were very efficient. They took time to wrap all of the furniture that had drawers and then they took each piece and placed it in the rooms where they belonged.

I was scared to hire a moving company because of all the bad things you see on TV but I was pleasantly surprised by them. They did everything they said they would do for the price quoted.

4. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Two Men and a Truck. I second that suggestion. Used them 3 times since 2002 and have done excellent.