My Big Fat Redneck Birthday Weekend!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Redneck Rich, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Well, I’m startin to see the whole mid-life thing coming to the surface now and it don’t seem so bad. I see mid-life like a glass that is still half-full. The bad news is it won’t be long before my teeth will be floating in it!

Getting older does come with its advantages though, I can now date someone half my age and not break no laws.

Unfortunately, as I get older it becomes tougher to stay in shape. I guess by now my body and my fat have become pretty good buddies. If I figured up my age in dog years I’d be dead, so nowadays I like to count ‘em in cat years so at least then I get nine tries!

Anyway, on Halloween, my whole family decided that they would throw an early birthday party for me and Aunt Bernice (who knows she was born in November but nobody can remember the exact date.)

Well Bernice is probably twice as old as me which means too many candles and too little cake! Oh yeah, about the cake…

We have a lady who’s been makin birthday cakes for our family for as long as I can remember. The only problem is, now in her old age she’s done got a little hard of hearing. So when we opened up the cake box we were all surprised to see that it was in the form of the Power Rangers. When I asked Granny about it she said, “I told her all I wanted a simple Flower Arrangement. She always goes above and beyond!”

Okay back to the candles… there was so many on that ole cake that it was like tryin to blow out the sun! Unfortunately, Aunt Bernice had twice as much work as I did, but she gave it a real good try. So good, in fact, that her top denture came out and landed directly on the cake. Let me tell ya, them dentures must hold back a lot of spit cause when that thang let loose so did Niagara falls!

Turns out nobody seemed to be in the mood for cake afterwards so me and Bernice had a time trying to eat all of it.

Anyway, to sum it all up… Getting older aint so bad but it aint for wimps neither; going from the Rolling Stones to kidney stones, acid rock to acid reflux.

Ya’ll be good!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope it is a fun one!

Please do us a favor and keep your teeth in. :mrgreen:

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'm there with ya Rich......tomorrow makes me the big 40.....and trust me certain parts don't work like they used to.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sonny, if it makes you feel any better I will be ****ing through your Social Security payments! :jester:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Save some cake for me! My birthday is next month. :cheers:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hope you had a great time! :cheers:

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

This is a busy week for birthdays....mine is Thursday. 50 is way too close!!!!!!!:?

8. ForeverFaithful

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

9. ForeverFaithful

And a Happy Birthday to you too!