My son has caught

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

the fishing bug! He is 11 yr old and has fell in love with fishing at a pond. We live in the Archer lodge area and are looking for ponds to take him to. I see alot of ponds out this way but I don't know who owns them or anything. It would just be him and his dad sometimes sister going. It's too hot for me! We would not keep the fish of course.

Just looking for any information that anyone has. Also looking for any fishing mags. that someone might like to get rid of. He loves to read about it also.

thanks!

2. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

I dont have any to give you but if you go to thefood lion hey sell the NC Sportsman it is very well woth the money, it has all the hot spots and tactics to use. The little buffalo creek is good out that way, it crosses covered bridge rd. I think. also try the little river in kenly and buckhorn reservoir out 42 east. the neuse is getting better all the time! Sorry I dont live over that way to tell you about any ponds. there is langdons ponds on cornwallis south of cleveland rd. and one down at spiveys corner in meadow. Good Luck!