My son's kitty is lost

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Jan 4, 2011.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:cry:

My son's cat is lost, we haven't seen her in two days. She's an indoor/outdoor cat, spends most of her time outside, but always comes in at night to eat and sleep if it's cold. I keep thinking she's just staying out since the weather was nicer, but she hasn't eaten in days. She's a gray tiger with a little bit of orange in her, and her name is Cinnamon, although we really just call her kitty. She doesn't have a collar on, because she always loses them in the woods. We live near 50/42, if anyone sees her, PLEASE let me know, this cat is my son's life. Thank you.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I can't help find your kitty but don't give up. I had a cat disappear for two whole years once and one day the bugger came walking up in the yard like it was any other day. I still have no idea where he had been.

And the cat I have now has been staying out longer too. Due the the weather I'm sure.

3. BEEBSLY9

BEEBSLY9 Active Member

Here is a picture of the cat that is missing!

[​IMG]

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was just getting ready to do that. I'm glad YOU have a picture of my poor cat. Hopefully she'll be waiting for me at the door when I get home...

5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What a sweet looking cat! Hope you'll find her real soon,will keep my eye's open for her!

6. lori-beth

lori-beth Well-Known Member

I hope you find your cat. we used to live near 50/42 and had a cat that looked just like her. then she ran away. I hope that's her and she found a place with you. she's been gone almost 3 years. good luck

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Wow, I wonder if it is the same cat. We've had her 2 yrs and 3 months. I had posted it on CL and here that we found her, but no one claimed her. My son is an animal lover and was worried sick because she had been living in our drain pipe. Now we cant find her....:cry:

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We found the cat!!!!! She's safe and sound...and hungry!
    :hurray:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

So glad to hear it,great news!!

11. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

Love that it's a happy ending!

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

good news.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I watched a show about cats yesterday, that said cats were the only animals that would go off and do that. Leave, live in the woods, eat prey, and then one day decide to come home and sleep in your bed.

Orginally, cats lived in the desert and decided they liked the Egyptians and started hanging around and decided to become pets and grace them with their presence. Just how cats are nowadays, too.

It's a good show, esp for your kids if they like animals. I record it for Thing I and II.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/petkeepingwithmarcmorrone/home

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! Cleo - I'll have to see if we get that channel, my son LOVES animals, and we don't get animal planet anymore after switching to Dish, so he misses his critter shows.

15. Cleopatra

It's a good show. The other day the show was about choosing the right pet for small children, explained all the differences in looks and behavior of small furry pets - like most folks go with hamsters, well hamsters don't like to be handled. It covered birds - apparently parakeets and cockateils are good pets for children. And of course fish, my girls bought some fish last night. Actually, I should say rescued since we got them at Walmart. lol

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

might want to put the plumber on speed dial.....LOL

17. Cleopatra

Yeah, ones already dead. Yay. I am going to return it for another.

18. Cleopatra

Hmm, he must have just been napping.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! DH and DS bought a really nice fish last month to go in the turtle tank. It was about $7. The turtle ate it. She won't touch a dang .13 feeder goldfish, but snarfed up a $7 decorative fish like it was caviar.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011