Nail salon that comes to your home?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by keemom, Sep 29, 2015.

1. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

My daughter wants to have a few friends sleepover for her birthday party this year, and I thought it would be fun if someone came to the house to do their nails. Anyone know of a company that does this, or someone from a salon that would be willing to come to our house for a little while?

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We did a spa party a couple of times and on one went to the salon and on the other had teens come over and do the nails. Depending on the age of the girls it will depend on what you can do. I've never heard of a service that actually goes to a home, but one never knows.

Sherry

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nail techs and hair stylists do hair and nails on site for wedding parties, I would think you could find someone in a regular salon or day spa that might do it. I don't think you would get any of the nail techs from the Vietnamese salons to do it.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="tassy, post: 674566, member: 6623"]Nail techs and hair stylists do hair and nails on site for wedding parties, I would think you could find someone in a regular salon or day spa that might do it. I don't think you would get any of the nail techs from the Vietnamese salons to do it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I wasn't thinking about that.

Sherry