Nativity Scene Stencils?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by EastOfRaleigh, Oct 21, 2009.

1. My church wants to create a nativity scene with plywood sheets, the large type that is actually flat silhouettes. We were hoping to find another church or individual that has something like this that we could use as stencils to cut out our own for the front lawn.

Thank you and please reply here or send a PM.

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

3. seabee

seabee Guest

4. sassymom

I actually have the Mary and Joseph with an Angel.. not the pattern but the wood figures if you would like to try to trace those to save you some money...

5. sassymom

they are awesome.. I did the sleigh and reindeer last year. I was hoping to have time to do the polar bears this year but time has slipped up on me...

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Yeah no doubt before we know it Christmas music on the radio... :cheers:

7. sassymom

I know I LOVE it LOL so ready to start decorating my yard again this year. Have to find more stuff to put in the yard tho!!

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Ditto on that... I make the wreaths and garland for the outside every year... I've gotten a lot quicker at making them thru the years...

9. sassymom

I want to find someone with a grapevine that I can go cut off some vines to make wreaths this year. I have a holly tree that I can cut some holly off of as well!

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

PM Koo. :mrgreen:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

call the vineyard on 42... yep holly's with the berries... ok now I'm getting my game face on and its a lil to early...:jester::jester:

12. sassymom

na its never to early to plan out your yard LOL

13. seabee

seabee Guest

thats true... My planning is how not to Griswald my power circuit... :jester::jester:

14. sassymom

LOL I know right, I keep telling dh one year we are going to have to get CP&L to put in a seperate box for all my stuff. I add every year :)

15. seabee

seabee Guest

I did that last year... :cheers:

16. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

i have tons of patterns, if anyone is interested i can make xmas,halloween, thanksgiving,and easter yard art. the only nativity i have is the 3-d. i am planning on getting a 3/4 life size nativity this year if i get the money! i can sent pictures of finished products

17. sassymom

hmmm what you got for christmas????

18. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

i have 3-d nativity,santas snowmen,soldier,elf,candles,mr and mrs claus singing also a singing cat and dog,can be painted to look like yours,polar bear and penguin with sigh,canoe w penguin,santa on tractor,3-d reindeer,small signs w santa,snowmen, reindeer,angels,penguins caroling,peng building igloo, pet shop-3 piece, peng with present,north pole peng,happy holidays peng, i have more i cant think of, but can make them with your color. i made elf with pink for my granddaughter.i am hoping to get more penguin patterns and a 3/4 life size nativity scene

19. sassymom

do you have a pic of the penguin with the igloo!! would love to see that and $$$?

thanks

20. sassymom

sent you a pm with my email addy!