Need a business tax person!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JellyBean, Jan 9, 2012.

1. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

Hello

I have a small business, sole proprietorship. All my info is in quickbooks (which I am not all that great at) and I am looking for someone to manage my Quickbooks to pay quarterly taxes and then file end of year taxes as well. I cannot affort a huge fee but can be reasonable and fair and even do some bartering for the products that I make...I am open..just need someone who is good :)

thanks!
    Jessica

2. JellyBean

I guess I need help with general accounting too..just to keep everything up to date. I have no payroll and it is very basic.

thanks!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Call Frank Pittman at Pittman Accounting 919-771-1386. i know he specializes in small businesses and he is local, right up on 42

4. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Call Ellen with Womack Accounting & Tax. Her # is 553-2921. She may be able to help you. She's located right on Hwy. 70 in Clayton. Tell her Debbie sent you!

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Big 2nd to FRANK PITTMAM at 4042. He's a great family man & knows his stuff. He's a CPA but not a big firm - Frank will do you right.

6. JellyBean

Thank you all!

7. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Big 3rd for Frank Pittman! "If you don't want the Tax Man to call, call PittMan!"

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Recommendation for Julie Stewart in Clayton. We trust her with it all. Excellent service, quick turnaround.