Need all BJ's apps ASAP

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Hey everyone....I just wanted to add a remnder that I need all BJ's fundraiser apps back as soon as possible. We are needing to get them turned in this before the end of the week, so if you have an application for a BJ's card or renewal and want to take advatage of it, we are asking that you please go ahead and fill them out and get them back to us right away. We have a busy week coming up, with my DIL having her c-section on Monday, pre-op appointment this Friday, Kyle coming in this weekend, and then a house hold of people after Jess and the baby get home.

If you need the mailing address again, please let me know and I will send it to you.

Again, we want to thank everyone that has participated.

FF and DD

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I went to BJ's today with my temporary pass. I went through the store first WITHOUT a shopping cart. I made a mental note of the things I wanted and then went to get a cart. I made it out alive with spending just under $100.00.
    The no cart idea was ingenious. If I had the cart the first time through I would have put one of everyting in it. Their selection is much better than Sam's Club. Thanks FF for the membership.

3. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

You are very welcome! Enjoy!!!