Need building Rental and DJ

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

for 16th birthday party. We are on the 42 east side of Clayton so I'm trying to find a building anywhere from hwy 70 Clayton to Archer Lodge area.

I have looked at one place online and it was $250 for 4hrs and that was set up and clean up time included. I just don't think we can do it all in 4hrs.

Also need a DJ with all the latest music.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Sent a DJ friend a message. Will see if he comes on here and responds.

Sherry

3. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Thanks! I hope I find a building.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Messaged you the information.

Sherry

5. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I have no idea what her prices are, but you might want to check with this place - she also has DJ connections: http://dpmstudios.com/

7. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Check out Venero's Pizza in Clayton. They have a separate hall next door. Not sure they rent it out, but it's worth a call.

Venero's Pizzeria & Catering | Clayton, NC

venerospizzeria.com/
    Venero's Pizzeria offers authentic Italian cuisine and pizza in Clayton, NC. Also offering catering at Monti Hall, Bagels at Long Island Express Deli, and Mobile
    9973 U.S. 70 Business, Clayton, NC 27520
    (919) 553-0761

8. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

American Legion 71 (on old 70 near downtown Clayton) rents out the hall as well. No alcohol allowed.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I can't check out the website, but anyone with "shakedown" in the name usually does not get my business! :mrgreen:

10. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

We rented the Clayton's Women's Club for my daughter's surprise 16th birthday party. The space was perfect as we had room for DJ and dancing.

11. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Sending you a PM- we have a friend who is a DJ who we have known for over 10 years. He did our daughter's wedding as well as several of her friends. Wonderful to work with!