NEED "BULLDOG" TYPE LAWYER ASAP

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by XBeautyQueen, Aug 31, 2006.

1. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Having used a couple and met several others, I can tell you that IMO, there's no attorney like that in Johnston County. They're all a bunch of gutless wonders. Seems like they remember at the end of the day that your case is done, but they are still working at the bar of justice, congenially opposing each other, and not wanting to make any one mad or upset.

3. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

[????????

4. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Call Allen Tew in Clayton - 553-6142. He is attorney with personal experience with your problem. I believe the individual responsible for the personal attack on Mr. Tew has been put away. Tew's office was trashed among other attacks.

5. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

!

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Sheesh, I hope y'all don't live in my neighborhood! :shock:

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My lawyer is wonderful, and can be just as bulldogish as need be. He is part of the largest and oldest law firm in Johnston County.

Scott Johnson 661-2005

Tell him Jennifer from the newspaper sent you.

8. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

9. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Smith & Wesson. They are a great team. :twisted:

10. Clif

Clif Guest

11. The_Investigator

The_Investigator Well-Known Member

I don't really see where it's necessary for the lawyer to be a "bulldog type" unless he is going to be with you at all times serving as a bodyguard. I would think the more timid the lawyer the more apt he/she is to help you with a restraining order because they would understand your concern and share your fear. Just my .02 worth.

Have you consulted with a civil magiatrate? If not, you might start there. It may be something you can get without having to pay a lawyer to do it for you.

12. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

[quote=

13. XBeautyQueen

XBeautyQueen Member

14. Clif

Clif Guest

No prob.

15. The_Investigator

The_Investigator Well-Known Member

Again, this looks like something you could get a civil magistrate to take care of without a lawyer. It looks the same as a 50B order, but it's for a non-relationship offense.

I dont know any details, but there ought to be some kind of criminal statute you could swear to and get this person in court, then if he is found guilty the judge could issue the 50C order as part of the judgement.