Need dancers for video on Sat Mar 12!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 10, 2011.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Need Dancers for VideoCategories:Professional Services
    No
    Photo
    Ad Number:153057
    Date Posted:03/10/2011
    468 E. Second Street
    Clayton, NC
    Telephone:919-655-5346 E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:http://www.dpmstudios.com

Description
    GE is having a contest for the longest line dance online! This is an online contest-- I am sure you have seen the commercials!

The video submission will also help GE donate, safe and clean drinking water to people in developing nations who do not have access to it.

DPM Studios will be teaching you the line dance!! We have one hour to get this down!! The song is Alan Jackson's 'Good Time'

Then, we will VIDEO tape the dance in downtown Clayton on March 12th at 10:00!!!

Come dressed crazy in your favorite costume, clothing, loin cloth, anything... we want craziness for our video!!

Clayton, Knightdale, Wendell, Garner, Smithfield, Selma, Benson and Raleigh-- let's pull together to create a BIG line dance!

Ok all you crazies - this is your time to shine!!

2. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Thank you for posting? I am guessing you either 'liked' it or thought it was ridiculous :lol:

But, if you want some more info.. here is the site we are submitting the info.

http://www.youtube.com/Ecomagination

The current videos are just of normal people dancing-- I am have heard costume choices are Elvis, 70's, and ghosts-- who know what else will show up.

3. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

I just noticed the 'thumbs up'..

thank you so much! Are you coming? Our oldest participant right now is 60 years old... all the way down to 11

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL, no - I won't be participating - but it sounds fun, and I thought some from here might be interested - their kids too! Hope we get to see the finished product! :lol: Oh, and good luck on winning!

5. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

6. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Well, there have been all sort of issues with the site-- I think all the videos are going up so fast that the site is crashing.

If you click on GALLERY-- and type in Clayton,NC... we will come up---there are 6 of us..2 military uniforms, a teen, a kid and I am in the neon colors.

Our number is 801 on the site.

For some reason, we are having serious issues for our link which sucks for us!