Need Help....know anybody?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pcroom, Aug 29, 2011.

1. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I am handicapped and use a wheelchair. About 10 days ago I had a nasty fall in my bathroom. We ordered some rails to go around the commode. They are to be bolted to the floor and also to the wall. Who ever does this needs to block behind the wall and under the house to make it very secure. Any suggestions who could do this. We live in the 40/42 area right off Cornwallis. Thanks, Pat

2. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Reposting from an earlier thread asking for home improvement referrals. He likely can do the project you need help with.

================
    D.R. Jones of D.R. Jones Construction did many projects at our home. He's been in the building/remodeling/repair business for MANY years locally and knows what he is doing! He will do big or small jobs, including hauling junk away. He has always charged us a very reasonable price. I felt very comfortable for him to be working in our home even when we were not there.
    919-284-6945

3. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

.THANKS! We will give him a call

4. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

NC MOM, My husband just got off the phone with Mr Jones. Very nice man and seems to know exactly what we need. Thank you so much. If you don'tmind email me at pcroom@centurylink.net and let me know your name. He wanted to know who recommended him and I'm not sure he will know who NC Mom is. He's coming tomorrow. Pat

5. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Super!

I sent you an email :)