Need help spreading the word

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Hope you don't mind me posting on here. If so, don't read or delete it. LOL. I came here before & everyone responded so well back at Thanksgiving time to my friend in need. BTW, went to visit her yesterday & is still eternally grateful for what you all did. Thanks again for the generosity.

Anyhow, I'm writing to ask a favor of you all once again. Wondering if you all can help me spread the word. I only have till January 31st, next Monday. We are doing a kid towel fundraiser right now. Let me explain as I know that just made no sense whatsoever. We are selling handmade personalized hooded towels for kids. And these are NOT just for tiny kids. Great quality & big ones to boot. Unique. They make wonderful birthday gifts, Christmas gifts(they don't go bad you know), and upcoming Easter gifts. We have just another week left to sell them. We get about half of what they sell for. ALL proceeds go to rescuing 3 special needs orphans from Bulgarian orphanages. We should be traveling around end of February. So fundraising is critical. I have a post explaining why. I had taken on a job, we had borrowed some funds, sold stuff but still not quite enough. The airfare went sky high & the dollar took a bit of a dive. So fundraising is our only hope right now. If you all could help spread the word via email, facebook, blogs, etc. Anywhere really. The more exposure the better. Hey, you might just have found the gift you've been looking for! We also have a magazine fundraiser on the sidebar & that has some really awesome deals. I'm sure out of this group, there has to be someone who knows somebody that is looking for a gift idea for their kids, friends' kids, or grandkids. Just take a look at these things. They really are too cute for words. Any questions, please contact me.

Thanks in advance for helping to spread the word. This is the link:

http://10kidsin2010.blogspot.com/2011/01/kicking-it-off.html

Thanks for helping me spread the word. We only have a week. Have a good one.

Stephanie-- mom to 7