Need help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pcroom, Apr 30, 2014.

1. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I'm wheelchair bound. Had a fall sunday night. Still very sore. We are seniors and usually do well with the house cleaning. I'm not able to help since the fall. My husband is helping me more than usual. Question............does anybody know someone that could do a quick clean Friday?? Vacum, dust, clean bathrooms and wipe off kitchen kitchen counters. This is a one time clean. I'm willing to pay 50 or 60 dollars. THANKS

2. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

my daughter would be interested in this. she is an adult.

3. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

How old is she? Would she 50? Where does she live? THANKS, Pat

4. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

We live on Old Evans Road

5. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

im not sure. she is 27 but a hard worker. would you like to have her call you?

6. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Yes Please, Have her call 919-553-3557 My husband will answer the phone! I've lost my voice. I'm able to pay $60. I really need help twice a month. Thank you so much. Please have her call my husband and he will tell her exactly where we live! She can still come Friday? AGAIN.....................THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Pat

7. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

We've got appointment with doctor this afternoon. Can she call early evening? Hope she's still interested. Pat

8. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Please tell your daughter we appreciate the call so much. I really need help tomorrow and found some one that can do it. I was under the assumption that she could do it tomorrow. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Pat