Need make-up advice

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tardevil, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Anyone have advice regarding an over-the-counter make-up line that is gentle on sensitive skin? My DS (yes, DS) has been acting in a number of productions in the Triangle, having to wear foundation and we have yet to find a line that works for sensitive skin. Have talked with other actors, but they are all much older, and do not have "teenagery" skin issues and the actresses we have talked to use the more expensive lines. Any advice is much appreciated!!!

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

You should check out Clinique. I know it's not "over the counter," but it is cheaper than most of the department store brand and lasts a long time. I have done a cost comparison based on how long the foundation lasts and how much it costs, and Clinique is actually the same price. I just don't seem to need as much of it for each application.

Aside from that, I've heard Neutregina is good for sensitive skin and it is a drug store brand.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I used to buy one by Neutrogena made for acne prone skin. I liked it.

4. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

I had heard Neutrogena was decent, and probably should have started with it. I had not thought about the dollar cost averaging of Clinique. I appreciate the input!