need my peeps to pray

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by granola acres mayor, Sep 9, 2007.

1. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

there was a horrible accident in my hood this evening,
    neighbors where having company over, everyone outside playing,
    one of the family members notice that her little sister(1 yr,)Isnt standing by the playset with the other kids.
    panic struck her and she went to look for her lil sister, she ran to the neighbors house to find her baby sister facew down in there pool.
    E.M.S arrives and gets the baby breathing. last i heard as of half hour ago, baby is breathing on her own and is semi aware of her suroundings.
    Please join me to pray for this little girl and her family.
    i will update as i can.
    Bless Bridgett.

2. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

Sending prayers up for this little one and the family. Keep us updated as we continue to lift her up.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Praying for a happy update ..

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I went throught a very similar situation last summer and it is horrifying...We have a community pool and there were about 10 of us there, 5 adults and 5 kids (the oldest was 6) We were all IN THE POOL, and my 10 month old was found by my 6 year old floating...we still don't know how it happened. My husband was holding him in a baby float and think while his back was turned he got close enough to the edge and pulled himself out of it. When I saw my son carrying him to me, I thought he was dead...my heart sank, it was terrifying! Luckily he was fine, but I was so upset, I was in shock and couldn't move or speak for about 2 minutes. I've always wondered how things like this could happen with so many people around, people are supposed to be watching their kids, and then this happened. I will certainly keep this family in my prayers and hope everything is good with this precious little baby.

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Even though 20 months old and younger is probably too early, its a solemn reminder of the importance of fundamental swimming lessons for small children. As soon as possible, children should know how to tread water and to float on their backs.

I will add that girl to my prayers for sure.

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh, bless her little heart. I seen something on the news about this today. She has my prayers. Keep us posted.

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Exactly! Second thought, why did the people with the pool not have a fence around it?

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I'm not sure that they didn't. I thought they did but I maybe mistaken.Did it say they did not have a fence?

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

No you didn't say anything. I read GAM comment about what happened and it seems the baby left one yard and went to another yard and fell in a pool? That's what I was commenting about.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh, I didn't know either. I think its joco law to have a fence around a pool , but I am not sure.

11. granola acres mayor

Bridgett

I want to thank all of my forum friends for their Prayer's. Newest update on Baby Bridgett, the Lab tests, blood test, and cat scan all came back with good results, She should be comming home sometime today!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!
    Thank you Jeasus.

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Great news!

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh that great news!!!!

14. granola acres mayor

Come on guy's lets not get off the subject!! (Prayers for Bridgett)
    and yes the neighbors do have a fence around the pool ok.
    back on track please.
    thank you all for your continious Prayers.

15. granola acres mayor

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again guy's

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Prayers up for the whole family!!

17. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

So glad to hear a good report on this little one. Thank you Jesus indeed for answered prayers for this family!

18. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

While we all feel overjoyed to know this little girl has been blessed, I hope that we will remember the 5 year old who drowned Sunday in the creek in Wayne County, along with his mother and another occupant in the car in which they were all riding. While I do not mean to distract from this little girls' miracle, I can only feel sadness for this 5 year old child that met a seemingly untimely demise.

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I know I am a little late in posting, but prayers have been sent for this little girl and glad to hear the good news and prayers have also beens aid for the family of those that died in the creek. So very sad