Need notary Monday evening

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by my2monkeys, Jul 13, 2008.

1. my2monkeys

my2monkeys Member

Does anyone know where I can get something notarized Monday evening around 6 -6:30. We are buying a vehicle and need to get it notarized and the person selling it is unavailable before 6-6:30 pm.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I need a notary one night this week?

Anyone know where to find a notary available during the evenings? We are selling a camper & the buyer can only drive down to pick it up in the evening.

Thank You :)

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My niece is a notary. I can ask!

4. Melynda

Thank You :) That would be great.

I found a website just now - www.123notary.com that lists mobile notary's. I don't know how much that type of service runs ... but I did find someone within 10 miles of my house. Unfortunately, according to her husband, she's not in from her regular job yet, so I haven't had a chance to find out if she's available or what this type of service costs.

5. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

My neighbor is a notary.

6. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

A Notary can charge $5.00 per signature.

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie~

I'm a Notary. I work nights too, tho, so PM me and we'll see if I can help you out.

Frogger

<btw, ALL Notaries are 'mobile'. Have seal, will travel. Anyone who says they're a 'mobile Notary may be after more $$>

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

I'm one too. ;)

Just PM me say 24 hrs or so befoe & we can meet at my driveway or 40/210 or 40/42.

Maybe we should form a Notary Club. j/k!

9. Melynda

Wow!!! If I haven't mentioned it before ... you guys are GREAT!!! Jenn is going to take care of it for me tonight ... but its great knowing you guys are there ... because I'm sure I will need a notary other times in the future.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!