Need recommendation and/or criticism

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by clements4christ, Nov 20, 2011.

1. clements4christ

clements4christ Well-Known Member

GR Motor Company - Need recommendation and/or criticism

Good morning...I am looking to purchase a vehicle from GR Motor Company at 45 & 50. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Just for reference, I am looking the following vehicle. Any recommendations/criticisms about the vehicle are welcomed, too. Thank you.
    http://www.gr-motorcompany.com/2003_Hyundai_Sonata_143787562.veh

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I bought a Ford Expedition from then in June and I have never been treated as nicely as those guys treated me. They were the most honest, straight forward, helpful people that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

They did exactly what they said they would do and when they said they would do it. Very nice christian folks and I would not think twice about buying another vehicle from them or recommending anyone to them.

You can't go wrong with them, I promise.

3. clements4christ

clements4christ Well-Known Member

Thanks, Michelle....I talked to a guy yesterday and I got the same feeling.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I believe it was Mike that helped us. Both of the owners are awesome though, you won't go wrong with either.

The thing I liked best about buying from them is that every person who buys a car gets to pick from 1 of 3 charities that they are supporting that particular month and they will donate $25 to the one you pick. If you match their $25 then they will donate ANOTHER $25 for a total of $75. Makes you feel good to help people!

5. thewildmom

thewildmom Well-Known Member

I PM'd you.