Need some Trees cut down

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Steeler_Fan, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Looking to have some large trees cut down in my back yard that are dead I think. Anyone know someone that can do this, I would want someone that Insured at least since the trees are rather close to my home and house next door.

Thanks

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

This was a reply I had in another thread from last fall when my neighbors had some trees taken down.

If you do a search for "tree service" the thread this was from comes up a few down on the search list results.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  3. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Cool thanks for the info.

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ed Kassa Thee Tree Man 662-1028

We'll be calling back out for more work soon ourselves.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We've used Herman's twice and will be calling him again. Got a great big one on it's last legs. Poor old thing, I hate to see it go.

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

7. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

We have used Bentwood Tree Service out of F-V twice.

#369-7956 or 557-6054

He's a Raleigh/Wake Co. Fireman & tree guy too.

Great service, good prices, no mess, no issues.

8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

+1

David Herman is quick, reasonable and safe.

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Just wanted to say that Hermann's did a great job at our house this week!! They removed 5 huge gum trees, 4 of them between my shed and my neighbor's fence. All came down safely and they cleaned up the yard very well. Arrived at 8:30 and gone by 5:30 in mid-90's heat. And, the best part...they charged half the quote I received from another local tree service. I tried to get a third quote, but a highly recommended (on here) tree man never returned our call.
    In any case, we made the right choice and would not hesitate to use them again. They have an ad on here if any of you need info!! :hurray: