Need some work on car done??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kskc, Feb 16, 2008.

1. kskc

kskc Active Member

I have a 2000 Honda accord and need to have a new timing belt put in. Does anyone have any idea how much something like that costs and a good place that is reasonably priced to have it done at? Thanks.

2. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

SIL had this done on her Honda about 3 months ago. She reseached all over the triangle and finally found that the (I'M SHOCKED) dealership offered the BEST PRICE. (by about $50.00), She went to Leith in N. Ral. Not super near by but she saved $50.00.

Troy Wheeler Honda in Garner is where my mom takes her Accord. SIL checked w/ him but he did not offer the best price.

3. samsaunt

samsaunt Member

Clayton Honda and Acura on Guy Rd in Clayton is good. I have taken my 98 Honda there a few times for big jobs and they have always been honest and reasonably priced. Their number is 553-1163.

4. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

All Tune & Lube in Clayton on Hwy 70 behind KFC/Taco Bell does all my work me. They are excellent, most of all HONEST and reasonable. They also stayed by their work. They are a bunch of stand up guys and I won't let anyone else touch my car. Good luck!

www.claytonatl.com has coupons on their site as well.