Neuse Charter School

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by annatinnie, Feb 6, 2012.

1. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if they are at capacity or are they still accepting new students? Was considering looking into it but wanted to find out if there was anyone out here that might know before I got down to business calling them and such. Anyone with positive/negative experiences?

2. tatertot36

tatertot36 Well-Known Member

I don't know about current vacancies but they will have the lottery drawing next month. If you are at all interested, I would suggest putting your child's name on the waiting list. If an opening comes up - take it. That way you will be assured a spot for next year. If you have more than one child and one gets in this year, the others are guaranteed a spot for next year.

My kids are in 4th and 6th grade and we really like it there. They seem to be on top of things. My MS boy has clubs every afternoon. I do wish they would have more elective choices though. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions or want further information. There have also been threads on Neuse on here before so you may want to do a search and see what you find.

Karen