Neuse Charter

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Anyone kids go to Neuse Charter? One of my kids is 4th on the waiting list and the other is 124th.

2. momtofive

momtofive Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one has responded yet. I have two kids there this year, this is our first year at Neuse, and will have four there next year. Our experience, based on our experience at Johnston County's public schools, has been wonderful. A completely different learning atmosphere and the approach to education is so much better. I've been amazed at what my kids have learned this year. The two that are there, I have had kids in their grades before and what they have covered and learned has blown me away. So we're happy with NCS. Good luck getting yours in, although 124 is a pretty long shot. :cry: At least if you can get one in, then the other will be guaranteed a spot the next year.

3. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

We are ok with the 4th place and hopefully getting one in next year and then the other. The 124th one is going into middel next year. I just heard horror stories from parents of Clayton High School students. So we are hoping to get them in the charter school.

4. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

My neice (currently in 4th) grade just got accepted for next school year.