New Ale House in Clayton????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

I heard rumors and they maybe just rumors that Cleveland Ale House is looking at putting a Clayton Ale House next to CVS off shotwell. Anyone know if that is true? If so, SWEET!!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've heard the same rumor. Got my fingers crossed. :cheers:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I heard that a few months ago. Not much since.

4. JUST WHAT WE NEED MORE DRUNK DRIVERS :banghead:

5. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Hopefully the new one will be a Carolina Ale House and not another Cleveland Draft House. We went there for dinner on Saturday night and the food was horrible. That used to be my favorite place because the food was so good, but we stopped going because it was just too smokey. I was super excited when it was finally smoke free, but the quality of the food has tanked. They seasoned my meat after it was cooked, so there was salt, pepper and some type of salty tenderizer poured on top of the meat and rice, making the dish salty beyond being edible. The green beans were obviously out of a can and had no seasoning at all. I'm not one to make a fuss, so I quietly asked the waitress to take it away, and grabbed a taco from Taco Bell on my way home. No one at our table (of 8) was any happier with their meal, but suffered through. We won't be going back. :(

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

So everyone that goes into one of the places and leaves driving is drunk?

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Strange...11 of us in our neighborhood all ate there Saturday night and all ordered different things. We had everything from burgers, sandwiches to steaks and ribs. Everybody raved about how good the food was. We didn't have a single problem with our orders nor the service. What did you order?

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey, it is the Draft House, not the Ale House and i have heard too that they are in the works for the location in Clayton - still love CDH:cheers:

9. I spoke to management at CDH and they said that they do plan to open a place in clayton, but those plans have been put on hold due to the poor economy.