New Business at Exit 319

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Hardee's under construction and word on the street is that a Waffle House and an ABC store are on the way.

Sherry A. likes this.
  2. Crystal2018

Crystal2018 New Member

I also heard a Mexican restraunt too over by the ABC store

Auxie likes this.
  3. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Are these going on the parcels west of food lion? I haven't been up that way in a while.

4. aphorista

aphorista Well-Known Member

We noticed a new building going up next to Town and Country, next to the "tree protection area." It looks like either a mini-strip mall or some office space. Any idea what it is?

5. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Mini strip mall, with ABC store, mexican restaurant, and I forget what else. Right next to the foodlion plaza (on the Town and Country side). Just before the new subdivision whcih is also going in right next to this new stripmall.

6. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

To bad that there won't be a German Restaurant there. The nearest German Restaurant that I'm aware of is in Cary.

I don't like the ABC Stores. I want to select what I want to drink, not have NC select what they want me to drink!!!

7. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Actually it is the county who decides what to stock based on sales and pricing, you can voice your opinion to the county ABC board. I bought a county ABC warehouse and had some discussions on the operations with the manager during the pre-purchase discovery process. They are like individuals in that when their suppliers have a sale they will stock up at the lower price for later resale, but like a regular company in that they want to sell what the public wants and stay away from slow moving products. They will not give out samples under any circumstances though ... I tried.

http://johnston.abc.nc.gov/

cynadon likes this.
  8. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

I used to deliver all the flowers and landscape materials to the ABC warehouse in Garner. They didn't give out free samples there either Wayne. But if you had time to roll one , they'd take interest in you.

Wayne Stollings and Rockyv58 like this.
  9. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Go down to Angier. The manager is a great lady and will call you when she gets in what you want. It's the only one I can get really good Bourbon at. She gets and can get more of it than the others can.

10. Wayne Stollings

We found this place by accident and it is GREAT!

http://bravosmexicangrill.net/

Bravo's Mexican Grill
    4.4 (183) · $$ · Mexican
    Casual Tex-Mex spot offering margaritas, tacos, fajitas & enchiladas in green or red sauce.
    208 Grande Heights Dr
    Happy hour food · Happy hour drinks · Comfort food

Auxie likes this.
  11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL,,,

12. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL,,, More like my game is on point.

13. Wayne Stollings

Trolling is your game then?

Hught likes this.
  14. mylittle_man

mylittle_man Active Member

It is going to be another Fiesta Mexicana.

15. Boston Redhead

Boston Redhead Active Member

They are building a new Mexican restaurant behind Just Tires in Clayton on shotwell too

16. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Found a Mexican Restaurant in Fuquay-Varina yesterday that I really liked: El Lobo, 1301 E. Broad Street, in the shopping center with Kroger. The food was very good and prices for food and drink, were really reasonable. Will certainly go back there again.

17. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Heh, Ive been eating at this place for lunch for years. It is good and the service really cares about you. Ive never done the bar as its lunch, but always looks well stocked.

18. Wayne Stollings

Glad to be of assistance.

DWK likes this.