New Fabric Store In Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Jan 29, 2010.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

There is a new fabric store opening in Clayton next week. In the old Adams products location at 42E and US 70. Behind Guy C Lee. I believe it is called Happy Fabric. Saw the sign on the building today. That is all I know about it.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If that is the case, then I have died and gone to heaven!! Thank you!!!!:hurray:

3. earthdaisey

earthdaisey Guest

fabric store

Exactly where is this? We sure need a fabric store. Dont know the Lee place.

4. shelly3

shelly3 Active Member

It's called Sew Happy Fabrics- grand opening scheduled for Monday. I saw an ad the other day. On 70, you take the left turn onto 42 East and turn left onto the street just past the Hess station and follow that down. You can see it from 70 on the left across the train tracks before the traffic light onto 42.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Awesome. We sure need one.

Sherry

6. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

7. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Oh my - happy days are here again........

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had just decided Thurs to tackle changing the fabric on my dining room chairs. I was going to go to Goldsboro to the Fabric Barn. I'm excited to see if they have anything that will work. :):)

9. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone been there yet?

I am so excited!!! Can't wait to check it out. Has anyone been there yet?

10. I'm Sew Happy to come across this thread. :) We are open 7 days a week, 10-7. We look forward to seeing you!

Sew Happy Fabrics
    100 Pecan Lane Ste 101
    Clayton, NC 27520
    (919) 359-8500
    www.SewHappyFabrics.com

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yayy! I will definitely be in to check it out!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I stopped in today. Bought some beautiful quilted fabric...................now I just gotta decide what to make with it. I hope they make it a long time here.

13. I just wanted to thank everybody for making our opening week a success! We are getting in more sewing supplies and fabric in daily so please make sure to stop again! :grouphug:

THANK YOU,
    Samantha
    Sew Happy Fabrics
    100 Pecan Lane Ste 101
    Clayton, NC 27520
    (919) 359-8500
    www.SewHappyFabrics.com
    OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, 10-7