New Good Will

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I noticed they are putting a new Goodwill by the Lowes home improvement. At the second traffic light across from Cook out.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You just made my day!!! I love Goodwill!!!!

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Now I don't have to drive into Clayton with my donations.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Happy days are here again!! (or will be when it's built and open) I had not heard this.....LOVE me some Goodwill!!! 8)

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I love going to good will. I had seen a grading vehicle there earlier in the week and specifically turning up that street to see why it was being graded and then saw the sign. I figure it wont be open till mid next year :(

6. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Yipppie!!!!

7. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

Totally just made my day!

8. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Do we really need another thrift store? There is Basic Needs and the new one at Peddler's Village. Then there are several consignment stores.

I don't like how the Clayton Goodwill hangs clothing by color. I find it easier to search by size.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

You know how many prs or pants I tried on last time mom took me "shopping" at least 75! 75!!! :ack:
    I won't do that again.
    But I am thrilled to have bought kids sized shorts to fit my little ***. :lol::lol:

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I saw the sign and lot today. Is that lot even big enough for a Goodwill Store and parking? It doesn't appear to be.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You can't really call Basic Needs a real thrift store. They have very little in the line of "thrift items". And the other one at Peddlers Village (which is my very favorite) is more upscale than a Goodwill.

12. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Just a thought....wouldn't property near Lowes Home Improvement be REALLY expensive? $$$$ I don't think Goodwill is spending the money we donate wisely. :neutral: