New Thrift Store in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Lucy, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

Some of my good friends just opened up a new thrift store in Clayton called Pinching Pennies. They have a lot of childrens clothes along with men and womens apparel that is in awesome condition and a lot of named brand stuff. They also have kids toys, games, books, strollers, etc. They also have amazing prices on everything in the store. Needless to say I think you all should check it out :) The address is 11440 HWY 70 West Business...your support would be greatly appreciated :) thanks

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

isn't that next to the old clayton fitness? next to the tatoo place? will definitely have to give it a look.

3. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

yeah....its like you have rite aid then that used car lot with all the corvettes and then them huge propane tanks then its right next to that or next to Glory days tattoo yes :)

4. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

gonna check it out today thanks.

5. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Always up for a new thrift shop! :)

Anyone visited yet? Thoughts?

6. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Neighbor went there, and came home with some new Beanie babies that she liked! great things in there.

7. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Went there today, just before going to Wally world to go get groceries.... Place is a lil small, but well organized, with a good variety of clothing. Looks like they're doing well, and I'm sure I'll be back once my baby gets bigger in the belly. Don't wanna go too crazy buying all the cute outfits yet....

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Went this afternoon, buying props for the "Say Cheese" part of the family photo business. Friendly folks, and yes, kinda small, yet everything was well organized, tidy, and clean. Baby stuff on one side to your right as you enter. Good selection of items.

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

That must be the place where the young man was standing in the median of 70 Bus yesterday with the pointer sign.

10. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Well then, did you stop and shop?

12. gillac

gillac Well-Known Member

Anyone been to the other new one on 42, near Cornwallis?