No Charges To Be Filed In Dog Dragging Case

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Aug 29, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

http://www.wral.com/news/9757576/detail.html

I can understand they can't prosecute this woman, maybe they don't have enough evidence, but dang, why didn't she put the dog in her SUV and take him to the vet if it was unintentional????? I just ain't buyin' it!

Yes I know there are more important things going on in the world, but people doing this sort of thing really gets to me!

2. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Where's Michael Peterson when you need him?

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG! That is horrible!!!
    There should be more than a $200 fine :roll:

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I know, she should get charged with abandonment/neglect/endangerment/something more for leaving an innocent, wounded dog beside the dang road! Not only was that a danger to the poor dog, but he could have gone into the road and caused someone else to have a wreck. Stupid woman. :evil:

5. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Anyone believe she went for help? I find it sad that the dog was tied to a bumper in the first place.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yeah really.. she had an SUV... how 'bout put the dog in it and go for help.. this story just makes me so mad. :evil:

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

un-freakin'-believable! Its a darn shame that you can be sentenced to 40+ years in prison for insurance fraud (heard about a case on the news about a year ago), but you can torture living creatures and it is considered a misdemeaner (if charged) and they are fined a few bucks. What kind of world do we live in?

8. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

found dog...

speaking of dogs.. I live in town. I have one dog do not want another one. atleast not now. main reason is that when I go out of town i have to take my dog to my moms and she will not keep 2. but on to the point. we have had a dog take up here. wonder friendly little thing but ugly LOL well not too uggly :) we have been feeding it and have asked around to see if it belongs to any of the neighbors. nope none. anyhow we need to get rid of her. and do not know where to go. i mean if we call animal control she goes to the city pound, dont they kill them after so long? i mean she is a great dog very good with my son who can be rough with dogs. so can anyone help?

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Re: found dog...

Is she a small dog? They normally get adopted much faster than larger ones.

10. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

Re: found dog...

she is and before I got home today the animal control had been called by an officer and she was gone. so I just hope she gets a good home :)

11. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Chevy Chase - Family Vacation!!!

12. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

you're a terrible terrible person, and you should feel terrible...

lmfao!!!

you terrible person...

damnit. i cant stop laughing lol =x

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I was waiting for somebody to say it, myself.

[​IMG]