Not so good news for beach property

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

http://luminanews.com/2015/01/sea-level-rise-estimates-upheld-through-peer-review/

The final estimates in the working draft of the report, still considered preliminary and subject to change, are not likely to change much based on the peer review, Rogers said. The report suggests waters off the coast of Wilmington could rise 2-5 inches over the next 30 years, compared to a range of 6-12 inches near Duck, N.C. An earlier iteration of the report released in 2010 estimated a statewide swell as high as 39 inches by 2100, leading the N.C. General Assembly to stall creation of policy addressing sea level rise until an updated report is compiled and submitted to the state legislature by March 1, 2016.

2. HillaryRodham

HillaryRodham Member

Thank you for dragging this out of the Political Pit! This rock solid science needs everyone's full attention. If we had only listened to the the Honorable Albert Gore and done something the solution would not require Billions of dollars to fix!

Have no fear I am going to be fixing these things. We will do whatever it takes to make this right.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks for policing stingy

4. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Science is not politics and as such does not have to be hidden in the Pit. Perhaps you should place me on "ignore" in this persona.

Sherry A. likes this.
  5. HillaryRodham

HillaryRodham Member

I am sorry if you were offended as I thought on this "community" the most sensitive topics that are debated are covered there.

Don't get me wrong I think this is verifiable Science and fully expect a foot of water at Duck. Just think about where those horses will go. Those silly backwards Republicans will once again sacrifice the horses because they will want to debate the experts and call it hogwash.

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

hahahah