Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree-Where Are The Deals This Year

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GarnerHome, Nov 25, 2012.

1. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

How about a post where we list where people are getting their live christmas trees this year.

Price, quality, and size will help the masses decide.

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Got mine at L & G Farms lot across from Cleveland Elementary. Very BIG tree and VERY full. Was $72. I'd say about 10' tall at the tip top. Last year we paid more than that at the church. Healthy tree too. They had all sorts of sizes and all sorts of prices. Obviously, with the size, it was more expensive. Definitely going here from now on for trees. Was my first year going for our Christmas Tree. Glad we did. Have fun Christmas Tree hunting folks.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

3. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Just got back from Mistletoe Farm on Hwy 50 (on left hand side if headed towards Garner), before the Water Treatment Plant. They have pretty firs that are precut and range from 50-80 depending on height. Or you can cut your own cyprus but that really isn't a Christmas tree to me....more like a landscaping tree. Those are U cut and are $5/ft. They cut stray branches for you and wrap it up too. Also have a barn full of wreaths..we got a nice sized one for $15.
    Nice people. :hurray:
    They take credit/debit cards too.

4. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

Cheapo hubby got a 7 footer from lowes for $34.00. It actually does not look bad.