OH MY!!! Holland Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DAH22, Jun 6, 2008.

1. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  2. pearcebunch

pearcebunch Guest

Oh My!!! This is the church that my daughter went to in the evenings for girlscouts!

3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Watching this one unfold.... Oh My.

I'll never be able to eat one of their BBQ plates again....

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why is there a meat other than pork in there? :mrgreen:

5. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

:jester:

Hught, you kill me!

Fried Green Tomatoes anyone?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  6. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Now I know what we can do tonight! Watch 'Fried Green Tomatoes' and have some bbq:jester:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  7. weh1998

weh1998 Well-Known Member

I don't see why this would cause you not to each one of their BBQ plates again. It is a very sad and tragic thing that has happened and could have happened anywhere. We don't know what the outcome is going to be and yes whoever did this should be punished for it. This church as a wonderful congregation and we all need to pray for this family and the church.

8. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I am surely praying for the Wynn family and Hollands United Methodist Church! They also have the prayers of our church too!! This is so sad for so many people. I hope that the truth comes out whomever did this (pastor or someone else - I hope it was not the pastor) and that the families remain strong thru Christ!

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

DH's maternal side of the family has belonged to Hollands for a very very long time, and his grandmother has never liked Wynn since he came in as the pastor a few years ago... I can only imagine if he is found guilty.