OMG Is the man dead?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ZUMBAbyMARIE, Oct 28, 2010.

1. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The traffic was backed up all the way to the Draft House on my way home. On the side of the road there was a policeman and three vehicles. Behind the first car a man was laying motionless.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the wreck that happened on the right hand side of 42 between Draft House and 42/50 intersection? If so, I was right behind that when it happened and I did not see anyone laying on the ground. I think it was just a little bump up among 3 cars. Lucky I was paying attention or it would have been 4 cars.

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Yes, it was on 42 on the right if you are heading towards Fuquay. The man was laying behind the back wheels of the first car and it didn't look like he was taking a nap. There were two SUVs and then the unmarked Police SUV with the lights on. Any news?

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'd imagine if he were dead, LEOs would have covered him up. If he was laying on his stomach, he was probably under arrest for something. If he was lying on his back, probably was overwhelmed by the stress.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

A poet! 8)

6. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

Once we were driving down a road that had been recently "dug"up to be repaved and the manholes were sticking up a little too high. My friend tried to straddle the manhole with her Ford Pinto (yes this was long ago) and we got hung up. A guy with us got out of the car and laid on his back underneath to see what the damage was. Neighbors looked out and saw him and called the cops and said we ran over somebody!! Maybe the guy was just checking damage!

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:shock:

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

He was laying on his side with one arm up and he wasn't facing the car. He wasn't moving either. I haven't heard anything on the news. I was just a bit freaked out by it.