Our Marines need our help

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kent, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

Tom Hawley, who was a K-9 Sgt with Wake Co. Sheriff's Office is deployed in Afghanistan. Says "we have nothing out here and the Marines sure would appreciate anything small you could send."

Peanut butter, baby wipes, and snacks are highly requested.

The Sheriff's Office is going to send out a care package, so if you'd like to drop off a donation at the Public Safety Center, 333 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, please do so by next Thursday, Jan 14th.

Or, you can send a package to:

Tom Hawley, FOB Jaker, 1/3 H&S CO-S3, Unit 44015, FPO-AP 96607-4015

I know many of you are already participating in projects like this, but if you're not, now's a good time to get started.

I'll definitely get something over to WCSO for their shipment, but I'm sending out something TODAY. Let's get this supply train rolling!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

2. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

For the Marines

My DS was over there and has safely returned. While he was there I questoined what they would like. It is absolutely everything and anything!! Most of them are in remote areas and when they do get to a post or base, the supplies are not enough to meet the needs of everyone. So razors, shave cream, deodorant, toothpaste, tooth brushes, even underwear (just pick a size), no homemade goodies but you can send packaged ones..

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray:

4. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

:)

Thank You Very Much

5. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

That helps a lot! Thanks.

Appreciate your DS's service!