Packing boxes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KDsGrandma, Apr 26, 2010.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

If anybody has any empty boxes you want to get rid of, I surely would appreciate a PM! I'll be happy to pick them up anywhere in the 40/42 or Clayton area. Thanks! I'm headed for the ABC store now (I know, good excuse). Any other suggestions?

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Any computer store. or office company.

3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I have gotten them from Food Lion before. Not as exciting as the ABC store, but oh well.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Dang, we threw a bunch away but we still have some that we could bring to the Ham and Yam, if you want us too. Or you are always welcome to come by the house, it's a mess due to cleaning stuff out for auction.

Sherry

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i will have to check with DH, we had collected a bunch when we moved DS out and i will keep my eye open for ya - i do go through a lot of copy paper boxes here at work and they work great if you are interested in them.

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kaci, I appreciate. Let me know if you have some and when would be a good time to come by and pick them up. And yes, I really like those copy paper boxes!

Thanks to all of you for the suggestions.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, i will see how many i can round up tomorrow & throw in the car from work. Great chance to get to see ya again and thanks for the intro Saturday:cheers:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My daughter just showed me a few that we are not going to break down for you because they have the wrapping paper for dishes. You'll see them tomorrow.

We would appreciate your empty boxes when you are done. Hopefully we can use them soon. Recycle and all!!

Sherry