Papa Johns

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jAYj, Dec 12, 2009.

1. jAYj

jAYj Member

Do you know when the new Papa Johns is scheduled to open at 42/50?

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Sorry,but I don't.
    Didn't even know that there is going to be one there,that's great though! Maybe they will deliver towards McGee's Crossroads,but who knows I still might have to meet them half way ;)

3. jAYj

jAYj Member

Yes, Annette, it's going beside Headquarters which is right beside Lowe's Food in the new 42/50 shopping center. The sign is up and I've seen them doing work. Hopefully it will be soon.

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

the dropped off coupons and refigerator maget, andn a plastic cup to us today. opening soon.

5. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Just drove by there on the way home from a christmas party tonight and the sign said Now Open and someone was checking out at the register.

6. carolgilx

carolgilx Well-Known Member

Yep, picked up pizza from there last night!

7. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

mmm pizza. I don't know about the rest of you, but I could have pizza several times a week and it would never get old to me. Though I would gain a bunch of weight. :cheers:

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

yea i noticed it the other day. I need to stop by to see if they will deliver out to south plantation. The on on 42 in clayton will not, though I have seen there cars as close as Myatt Place on Polenta.

10. jAYj

jAYj Member

Thanks guys! :)

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Got a fridge magnet from them and found out they do deliver to indian camp road area. I so wanted to see I could of gotten one of those footballs

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I just called them and according to the one that answered the phone they do deliver to us too (near 210).

13. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We love 2 Cousins, and they deliver out here in the boonies to us, but I also crave some Papa John's once in a while Love the thin crust pepperoni with jalapeno and onion. When we lived in Dunn, and DH was traveling which he did often in those days, I would order online, and the dog would get so excited when the "pizza man" came to the door! She and I loved it! :) (no she didn't eat the peppers or onions!)

14. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Papa John's service sucks

We love papa john's pizza and were thrilled that they moved to this area of 42 from the other end near Clayton. The problem is the service. We called placed an order for pick up. We were told it would be 15 minutes so we head over there, we get there and now we are told it will be an additional 10 minutes. We wait and wait. About 45 minutes after we called we ask when we will get our pizza and they simply say it will be another 5 minutes or so. In the meantime another customer tells us that it appears that they have remade our pizza. From the time we arrived everyone up front would avoid eye contact with us would avoid talking to us and made us wait to pay, pick up our order, etc. No one ever told us what was going on. Which was that they had messed up the order twice and had remade our pizza three times. The third remake we had figured it out ourselves and demanded to know what was going on no one ever came clean about the screw ups, no apology for the delay, nothing. Over an hour after we placed the order we still had no pizza, but we had our money back and had dinner elswhere. The crew at this locale are ruining papa john's rep.
    On a positive note we are looking forward to the 3 olives pizza and deli opening at Sandhu's on Amelia Church. We need more non-corporate food choices. We still miss "Fat Guys".