Pics updated...

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by harleygirl, Jan 21, 2005.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

4042.com and Petfinder have been updated.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Thanks harleygirl. That basset mix looks adorable. Think he'd like the extra dog house I have available? My husband would KILL me or I would. :(

3. harleygirl

Updated again....

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Hey, not complaining here, just curious. Why are there so many pics of the puppy litter? There are 6 pics of them. Seems like one or two would be sufficient, so more pics of other dogs could be shown. Again, just curious. :)

5. harleygirl

You are so right! It is hard to take pics of the dogs that have been in the kennel and when we get them outside to take their picture they are ready to run and are just so excited to be outside. I do take more than 1 but some of them just don't even come close to coming out the way I would like them to. I will take your advice and put more than one on 4042. Most of the time we get a front shot and a side shot, those go on PetFinder. It's easy to get pics of the pups, we'll now they are everywhere, so it may be more difficult unless we hold them. The pups needed a foster home and it was easy to get pictures of them when they were little. I will do my best to get more pics of the other ones available for adoption at the shelter. Thank you for your input.