Please someone help me find this dog a home.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Neighborhood MoM, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Neighborhood MoM

Neighborhood MoM Well-Known Member

I know this is not the location for this ad, but it is urgent to find a home for this big lovable girl. She is 8 months old and is also spaded. She is a big dog, but a big baby too. She is part St.Bernard and Shepherd we think. I was trying to rescue her but my female would have no part in her being in the house. She has mainly lived outside, but is totally house trained. I do have pictures of her if you like to see her.I was told tomorrow she would go to the pound unless she gets another home to go to. Please someone help me to save this baby.She has done nothing wrong, she was gotten by someone who figured out they did not want a dog after getting her. I am trying to find her a home if I can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading and for any advice that I can get to take care of her. I have her staying in a back yard of a neighbors tonight. Thank you again.

2. Neighborhood MoM

Neighborhood MoM Well-Known Member

Up date on finding a home for the big lovable puppy.

The neighbor whom let her stay in their backyard last night has offered to keep her for 1 month so we can really try to find her a home. She is safe at this time because of kindness of a neighbor. I am trying to save this dog thru word of mouth/4042 members I am trying to reach anyone and everyone to help me find her a home. Please help me pass the word around dog needing a good home. I also wanted to say she is very friendly with people. But a darn good watch dog. She let a neighbor know not to just walk in my home while she was here, she gave a good growl and bark at him. I just know she needs a chance to get into the right home or a farm needing a dog to watch over the place. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart everyone. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels to all whom are traveling for the holiday.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just curious on her back story, how did you end up with her and why did her original owners not want her anymore?

4. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Sent a PM.

5. JPinJOCO

JPinJOCO Well-Known Member

Can you post more info and some pics?

6. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

can you post some pictures??