Plumber Recommendation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

I want to give kudos to one of the advertisers here on 4042, NCMasterplumber.com I had new cabinets and counters put in my kitchen and needed the new sink plumbing installed. I called a number for a plumber I found among the posts here. Either the number was bad or he wasn't interested. I looked up NCMaster and called. Mr. Hansen answers his own phone! He listened to what I needed and penciled us in. He was on time, efficient and did a great job! Everything works, no leaks, I highly recommend him if you need plumbing done

2. xstitchlynnda

xstitchlynnda Well-Known Member

We also called Mr. Hansen last week and he fixed our problem.

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

He Couldn't do anything for us. Guess he is just good at initial installation, because when I had him out last year, he couldn't change our sink pipes from two drains down to one, told us he might break our countertop taking the old sink out, and then didn't know how to put in a new dishwasher, and then way overpriced us so I wouldn't accept the deal, but I did and he got nervous and then kept giving excuses after the consultation as to why he couldn't get to my house. So glad he could do your job.