pokemon go

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cynadon, Jul 14, 2016.

1. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

my kids are playing pokemon on my phone. We own a lot of land. They caught 5 or six already on our property. Can everyone else see the same ones I do. If so, Somebody is going to get in trouble over this game. I know where a pokeman is at inside a cow pasture in a cell tower enclosure. 3 are around my shop property (lots of metal working tools $) !

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

there were some in Durham Bulls stadium. Participants had to pay $5 to enter. Crazy game and I agree this is dangerous.

3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

The daughter of one of my employees caught one in my office, sitting on my shoulder, while I was working on the computer. She caught three in the building that day. She caught one sitting on my dogs's neck the next day. I think I need to call an exterminator or something. ;)

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Saw a bit on the news the other day where Police were warning people to not trespass, drive, and be mindful of property if playing the game.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

In Paris the wait staff was more focused on Pokemon than their jobs last night.

Always wanted to go to Paris, I just didn't mean Paris, Kentucky. o_O

Wayne Stollings and Sherry A. like this.
  6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Haha

7. Wayne Stollings

They have a tower there, just not one you want to see right?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Auxie likes this.
  8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Still there but they moved it closer to the street.

9. Wayne Stollings

It is better than Madison-Danville, WV, but then again most places are. Not one of the places I ever put on my bucket list ...even before I visited it.

Hught likes this.
  10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Like Mars, PA

11. Wayne Stollings

There was a little hole in the wall place in PA I visited once. A coal mine with an adult book store and "deli" with a motel across the road and that was the "town". The mine had its own underground railway that took the coal to the river, dumped it into barges and returned. Did 40 mph underground and was scary as you can imagine when it went by you.