Portraits--??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Well, we found out there is no longer a Picture People in Cary. That was where we got our family Christmas picture done every year. I was wondering if anyone on here had recommendations of a place to get a family portrait done. This would be for a family of 12. Know of any studios? Please give some input. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. Tornado

Tornado Guest

Portrait Innovations in Cary (Crossroads Mall behind Ruby Tuesday) is GREAT!!! The possibilities are endless at this place! They are reasonably priced and the pictures that you decide to purchase are printed in the studio while you wait (usually around 30 min. depending on how busy they are that day). I recommend making an appointment since you have such a large group. Check out their website, it will tell you everything you need to know!

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who use to manage the Picture People in Triangle Towne Center. She is now up in Jersey managing one of them. You can check to see if it is still open in Triangle Towne Center.

4. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

Love Portrait Innovations in Cary.
    They do a great job, take tons of shots but no pressure to buy more. They usually have a really good special running.

5. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

6. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

7. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

I second Brandi. We used to get our annual pics taken at Portrait Innovations at Crossroads Plaza and my family tells me that Brandi is no more expensive than they were! We have our Christmas photo's scheduled for the 1st week of Nov every year and have been extremely satisfied using Brandi. Besides that, why would I want to drive to Cary when I can stay close to home?

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Stephanie, I would also recommend Portrait Innovations. They do great work, and they are much cheaper that Picture People. I've been very satisfied!

On a side note, if you want someone to come out to you, call me. I've expanded my photo hobby a bit and do some family sittings for friends. Plus, I'm cheap, lol...

9. jonathan

jonathan Member

portraits

A E Wiley Photography does a good job with custom photo sessions at your home or other location. Check out her work at aewileyphotography.com.

10. firefly69

firefly69 Guest