Powers out!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, May 20, 2010.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Anyone else lose their power tonight? My son is freaking out! Hope its not out much longer...

2. jAYj

jAYj Member

Ours went out too here in the Cleveland area. It just came back on. No idea what happened.

3. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Ours went out too ... but it just came back on. When the power went out I was unprepared tonight. I didn't know where the matches or the flashlights were. I thought I was being smart & grabbed one of the solar lights that were out front in one of the flower beds. The kids thought that was great ... so they got one too. I guess it would have been wise to check the stupid, outdoor solar lights for ants before I brought them in the house. Nothing like trying to kill a bunch of ants in the dark ... Yuck!!

4. old school

old school Well-Known Member

I guess ServerSnapper left so darkness has fallen on Cleveland school. :jester:

5. toocool8

toocool8 Member

Does anyone know what happened? The power was out from Eagle Ridge in Garner, all the way down Rand Road, all the way to 40/42. That's a big area!

6. old school

old school Well-Known Member

I suppose my previous post came back to bite me, the power just flashed @ the x-rds.

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I was in my bed, used my cell phone to find my way to sons room. He thought "bad guys" did it and were coming to get us

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Boy, that sounds bad. Just picturing it makes me.....:ack::ack:

Sherry

9. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I was in the Walmart when it happened. It was freaky!! I had a cart full of groceries and had to leave cause we were told it'd be about an hour before it came back on and then another 20 minutes for the registers to reboot. It looked like it was out over all the 4042 area.