Premier Athletics Worlds Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by twisty, Feb 28, 2012.

1. twisty

twisty Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let our community know about a very talented local group of kids who have received a great honor. The Premier Clayton Shockers Senior Hip Hop team was awarded a bid to the Dance Worlds and the Level 5 Senior Cheer team received a bid to the Cheer Worlds, both being held at Disney World on April 28-29. This is like the Super Bowl for all-star cheer and dance teams. Only a few gyms in the country have had the opportunity to send both a dance team and a cheer team to Worlds during the same year, and we have done it! Doing NC and JoCo proud!!

In order to get there we have to raise the money. On Saturday, March 10, at 3:00 at Cleveland High School, the gym will be showcasing all 28 cheer and dance teams. Tickets are $10 in advance so if you are interested in seeing what the kids can do, PM me and I'll set you up with tickets. Also, at the Exhibition we are doing a reverse raffle. 400 tickets will be sold and are $100 each (which includes one entry into the Exhibition). The grand prize is $10,000!!! The proceeds from the raffle are being split between Premier and www.Brittanysbattle.org which helps children battling lung cancer. Brittany was a beautiful 19 year old lifelong athlete who tragically died of lung cancer 3 weeks after diagnosis. Her sister is on the Hip Hop team. If you would like to buy a raffle ticket (you do not need to attend the Exhibition to win!), please PM me and I will deliver that to you wherever and whenever is convenient for you.

On March 17 the gym is holding a fundraiser yard sale in the morning (located on Guy Road between 42 and Amelia Church). If you have anything to contribute we'd appreciate it! We are also holding a casserole sale that afternoon, so stop by and pick up dinner! Also that afternoon is a Cash for Gold fundraiser. Come to the gym with your gold and you will get a fair price for it, and the gym will receive a 20% finders fee from the company. Everybody wins.

Any questions, please let me know. Thanks for any support you can give the kids!!!