Premier Video McGees

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Redneck Rich, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Wonder what happened? I went there yesterday to drop off the Dukes of Hazzard VHS I rented Friday and they was all closed up and the shelves were gone. Also wonder if I now have a free copy of the movie cause I didn't want to leave it in the drop box.

Did they close up shop?

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yeah baby! That means I no longer owe late fees :hurray:

Seriously, sorry to see another local business go belly up. :cry:

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Probably because you didn't pay your late fees.:jester:

Agreed on the local business going belly up.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you said "VHS" :-D

5. crunchymom

crunchymom Well-Known Member

Glad I saw your post... we were just trying to decide what movie to rent tonight, guess we'll be going elsewhere!

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

The one in Clayton closed quite some time ago. I think between Netflix and the Red Box, video stores won't be around much longer. Blockbuster will be next.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They announced they were closing 500 stores yesterday.

8. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

About 8 years ago my wife and I were going to open a video store in Riverwood. We meet with the SBA, they talked us out of it. Thank God...

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is it too late to meet with the SBA and buy into the Redbox franchise? How much are those boxes? We *need* one out here.

10. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I haven't even noticed they were closed, and I work in the same shopping center, there was a whole family that worked there, all the kids and mom..that isn't a good thing that they are all out of jobs now.