Progressive Insurance

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Harvey, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Anyone out there have Home/Auto with Progressive? I am due for renewal and thinking about making a change. Progressive has some really good rates for Auto. Would be interested in some opinions on customer service, claims, etc.

2. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

The Owl trips me out.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I dont know anything about Progressive, but I have had Amica for auto insurance for 30 years and would definitely suggest giving them a call to see how they compare.

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Flo said to butt out, quit trying to take her business.

5. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I have Erie.. I pay only 9 months out the year. My agent is GREAT! His office is on Main St in Clayton.

6. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents
    We had Amica for years love them--however-they keep rates low buy trying not to insure high risk- so when we added our 16 year old it was way too much (we did still keep our house with Amica)

We switched to Erie--rates were lower but overall we were not that impressed. After 6 months we decided to look again

Found Liberty Mutual and things are great. Still insuring a 17 year old so it is expensive but they beat everyone else.

And my agent called me when we got our renewal policy and went over it with us to make sure it was ok--he looked over it and saved us an additional 120 per year.

PM me if you want the agent info