PT or FT Available

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by Deanna, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Deanna

Deanna Guest

I need PT or FT people for Consumer Direct Marketing for a major Health & Wellness Company.

Position is home based. You will need a computer, high speed internet & 3 way calling phone. Social networking skills are a plus (Facebook users or others).
    No experience is required, 100% training provided for free. Candidates must be computer literate, trainable, dependable & willing to work.

Serious candidates only, please respect my time, if you are not ready to work then this is not for you.

Send e-mail at D.Householder.t2s@gmail.com with your name & best way to contact you. Or call my home office at (919) 912-9525 & leave a message. You can also fill out the online application at www.ucanworkfromhome.info/howyoucan

Now that the people below have had their fun. For those who are looking for an income I will gladly provide to you my company link to the BBB where we have an A+ rating since 1987 as well as links to the multiple awards we've won over the past 26 years including the following: The BBB Torch Award, Inc. 500 Magazine Hall of Fame for our accomplishment of being the only privately owned company in Inc. 500 history to make the list five consecutive years while maintaining an "A" profitability rating each year, awarded highest National Honor by The National Salvation Army for the company's effort to help Katrina victims, Blue Chip Enterprise Award awarded by US Chamber of Commerce, Circle of Humanitarians awarded by The American Red Cross for our efforts to help Katrina victims, Exceptional Support Award awarded by the Dept. of Defense for our company's support of the National Guard & Reserves and the list goes on.

You do need to contact me to schedule an Appointment as you would any other job interview. Call me direct or send me an e-mail. Those who left remarks below did neither & have zero information to base their remarks on. As stated above the position available is for Consumer Direct Marketing which includes posting Ads to raise consumer awareness to alternatives available to them. Those consumers who show an interest in what we have to offer them are the ones we focus our time with. Currently we have over 600,000 monthly customers who took the time to listen & understand how we can help them.

For those of you below who would like to seriously learn about my company & what we do to help consumers I will gladly meet with you in person so you don't feel like you have to provide to me any of your personal information. But again, this is a business & I do operate by appointments only so you will have to call to schedule a time to meet in a public place that has WiFi.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
  2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'd like to buy the full time job, but I can probably only afford to purchase the part time position. Can I make monthly payments towards securing this position?

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

5. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

That's how most pyramid schemes work. Make them ask for information, then give them the recruiting speech. You, too, can become a millionaire in three weeks or less. :lol:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I know, noticed in most of her posts she baits people to ask or for more information. I fell for it in her first one about the groceries, of which.. she never even responded ot attemped to contact me.. so she must not be a very good sales pitch!

I'm sure the webmaster would love to sell her some advertising space!

:jester:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  7. Not to try and scare you tassy, but a lot of times all these people are looking for is your e-mail address so they can sell it to direct marketing companies. There's thousands of those D.M. companies out there buying e-mail addresses. Hope that wasn't the case here.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh trust me... I give none of my information out to these kind of people. I had just replied to her in the thread over in Money Matters forum asking her where she was shopping.

:mrgreen: