pumpkins

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Oct 31, 2016.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Hey all, looking to rid yourself of your pumpkins this week? Let me know in a PM your address and I will pick them up and dispose of them free. I actually need the pumpkins for a project of mine. Doesn't matter if it is carved or not. I will need them by Sunday Morning, so please let me know ahead of time. If i get too many responses I will have to limit them, but I need a great number of pumpkins, so anyone who wants to donate their used pumpkin is welcome.
    TIA

Sherry A. likes this.
  2. cynadon

cynadon Well-Known Member

pumpkin beer???

Auxie likes this.
  3. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I've tried a couple different brands of Pumpkin Ale this year, so far. They were OK.
    I'm not sure of the difference between beer and ale, possibly just technical.

4. sirputz

No, more of a stress relief pumpkin party.

We plan to dispose if them JOCO style...ammunition and all.
    Trust me, i need the stress relief. my aunt just passed unexpectedly. I'm in PA service was today.

5. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

We did a Tannerite pumpkin one year with the lower caliber detonation version. Used a .22 and was a little too close as there were pieces of pumpkin hitting all around us. To make it worse there were two AT&T employees working on the lines across the road in the other direction and on the other side of the buildings, but they heard the explosion and saw the smoke so they called the deputies to report an accident. I think I still have the video on my phone somewhere.

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

Hught likes this.
  7. sirputz

Thanks